Storing Bars of Soap

Silver Post Medal for All Time! 306 Posts

Red bar of soapKeep an extra bar of soap unwrapped to let it harden while using another one. It will last much longer and you benefit from the nice smell.

By Ann Winberg from Loup City,NE

Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 188 Feedbacks
Top Comment

As it happens I have a whole pack of unwrapped bars of soap drying in the backyard! When they've been outside for a couple of days, I bring them inside and they sit in the closet, makes the closet smell good until it's time to use them!

When I purchase bars of hand soap, I remove the bars from the packages immediately, and place them on a shelf in my bathroom.

Better Living Frugal Living AdviceJune 21, 2016
🍂
🎃
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Storing-Bars-of-Soap.html