Storing Eyeglasses

When you have an assortment of eyeglasses that you need to store, you can repurpose a letter rack. You will then be able to view your glasses, to quickly choose the pair you want.

I up-cycled my letter rack to keep my eyeglasses on. I think the rack cost me £2.99 on eBay. By the window, I have two wooden panels and I decided to place it here. I just needed one nail to hang it by but the bottom half wasn't stable enough so I used a marble-sized piece of white Sugru to keep it in place. You could use some Blu-tack or a dot of hot glue - use the low heat setting.

I pin tacked a little silk flower into the Sugru to cover it up plus it looks nice. What do you think?

Organizing Clutter ControlOctober 23, 2019
😎
🌻
🐛
😷
📓
Generated 2020-07-18 21:35:47 in 832 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Storing-Eyeglasses.html