Storing Hot Hair Tools
When you are done curling or straightening your hair you need a safe place to store your hot irons so they can cool off.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I love this do-it-yourself craft because it's so easy to make and keeps my bathroom looking organized. Not only does it tidy things up, the oven mitt inside the tubing doubles as a place to hold your hot hair tool while it's still warm. No more melting stuff laying nearby your curling iron!
This will hold hot hair tools like curling irons, flat irons, and even hairdryers. Just make sure your items fit inside your PVC pipe.
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 PVC pipe wye (I used 2" here)
- 1 oven mitt
- Turn the oven mitt inside out.
- Stuff mitt inside one of the openings. Push all the way down.
- Fold a bit of the mitt over the lip of the pipe.
- Gather your curling iron, flat iron, hair brushes, dryers, whatever it may be, and stuff!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.