Sunday Paper Coupons Online

I don't get the Sunday paper. Can I get the $4 Gillette razor coupon online? I tried, but was unsuccessful. It is a P and G brand saver coupon. Is there a site to find coupons from the Sunday's paper? I tried coupons.com, cool savings and smart source. Thank you.

Karen

By Karen from Boston, MA

Answers:

Sunday Paper Coupons Online

Although this link also has coupons and bargains for the area of Fairhope they also have nationwide Sunday coupons. You should check the entire site out! I've saved oodles of money because of their site in the three months I've visited there :-)

http://www.frugalfairhope.com/

Here is Proctor and Gambles sample and coupon link:

http://www.pgeverydaysolutions.com/pgeds/pg-brandsaver-samples-coupons.jsp

The other thing I do is ask my local newspaper for a better deal than the regular subscription rate each time the subscription is up for renewal. The deal they're giving me this time is $1.00 a week for 12 weeks and the normal price is $1.50 a week. Not only do I get lots of those usable coupons you're talking about but also fliers showing sales and coupons for Walgreens, Rite Aid and other local stores. Even if I didn't get a newspaper 'deal' the savings are way, way more than I pay for the subscription, I don't have to drive to each store for their fliers (wasting gas) but also can read up on the local news for the week, read Parade Magazine, funnies, etc over a morning cup of coffee and also get the TV guide ;-) (12/27/2009)

By Deeli

Sunday Paper Coupons Online

You might contact your local public library and ask what they do with the coupons from the Sunday papers. They might be willing to share. (12/28/2009)

By Jilson