Sunflower Photos

34 Sunflower Photos

Share Your PhotoCheck out these Sunflower Photos shared by the ThriftyFun community!.

This is a garden photo, yet a thrifty photo at the same time.:) I took my son to a local free carnival recently. Free food, free games, crafts, etc; a frugal paradise! They had a free "planting station" where the children could choose a seed and plant it themselves.

young boy with a large sunflower

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 15

I am on a forever quest to enjoy the simple pleasures of life and this photo says it all. Field of Dreams! (In a field of Sunflowers, NJ)

Field of sunflowers.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

My laughing sunflower. This flower looked like it was holding its chin and laughing in the sun. I am glad I took the picture when I did, because the next day it had completely changed.

Large sunflower with apparent smile.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

I love all flowers, but wildflowers are my favorite. It's amazing just how many types there are, and how beautiful some are. I spotted a bunch of these bright yellow faces on the side of a road, and grabbed my camera to get a few shots.

Wild sunflower

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

A field of sunflowers planted by farmers adjoining our house. They were planted for dove hunting, but I enjoyed the view.

Comment Like this photo? 18

While fishing one summer, I decided to take photos near our pond. The butterflies and bees had been drawn to the sunflowers. With a little patience, I managed to take this photo.

Closeup of Bee in Sunflower

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

As a special gift to me each summer, my husband plants Mammoth sunflowers, my favorite variety, and a few new varieties so that I can see them from my kitchen window.

Large Yellow Sunflower With Blue Sky in Background

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

Bumble bees get very tired gathering pollen on these beautiful flowers.

Beautiful yellow, purple, and white sunflower.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

This has been a strange and wonderful year for plants on our property. This lovely sunflower bloomed at our lamp post then continued to grow into this grand specimen that greets us at our back door every day. It was even more beautiful in the evening with the light highlighting it!

Sunflower  at night next to lamppost

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

This photo was taken just before the sun went down last week. The sky was awesomely blue. Do you see the Bumble Bee?

Closeup of a sunflower.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

This is my first year growing sunflowers. I planted a couple different varieties, but these are by far the most beautiful! I can't wait until they're all in full bloom at the same time.

Yellow and orange sunflowers.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

Sunflowers greet the sun with a smile!

Brown and Orange Sunflower with Blue Sky

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

This photo was taken while on a walk around the Maine Medical area of Portland. A friend was inside having a doctor's appointment and I took the chance to capture some of the gardens around the brownstones of the area.

Closeup of sunflower head.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 15

I took this picture in my garden to capture the beauty of the sunflower under a sunny day.

Small sunflower.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 17

This is a unique picture that you have to look closely to see the birds. I looked out our window a few weeks ago to see these birds eating sunflower seeds out of the flowers upside down!

Bird eating sunflower seeds.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes
Load More

Photos GardenOctober 7, 2013
🌻
🎃
😷
🎂
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Sunflower-Information-and-Photos.html