Sunflower Photos

Category Garden
These beautiful flowers of all sizes are loved by many. This page includes sunflower information and photos.

Sunflower Photos

Share Your PhotoCheck out these Sunflower Photos shared by the ThriftyFun community!.

This is a garden photo, yet a thrifty photo at the same time.:) I took my son to a local free carnival recently. Free food, free games, crafts, etc; a frugal paradise! They had a free "planting station" where the children could choose a seed and plant it themselves.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 15

I am on a forever quest to enjoy the simple pleasures of life and this photo says it all. Field of Dreams! (In a field of Sunflowers, NJ)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

My laughing sunflower. This flower looked like it was holding its chin and laughing in the sun. I am glad I took the picture when I did, because the next day it had completely changed.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

I love all flowers, but wildflowers are my favorite. It's amazing just how many types there are, and how beautiful some are. I spotted a bunch of these bright yellow faces on the side of a road, and grabbed my camera to get a few shots.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

A field of sunflowers planted by farmers adjoining our house. They were planted for dove hunting, but I enjoyed the view.

Comment Like this photo? 18

While fishing one summer, I decided to take photos near our pond. The butterflies and bees had been drawn to the sunflowers. With a little patience, I managed to take this photo.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

As a special gift to me each summer, my husband plants Mammoth sunflowers, my favorite variety, and a few new varieties so that I can see them from my kitchen window.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

Bumble bees get very tired gathering pollen on these beautiful flowers.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

This has been a strange and wonderful year for plants on our property. This lovely sunflower bloomed at our lamp post then continued to grow into this grand specimen that greets us at our back door every day. It was even more beautiful in the evening with the light highlighting it!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

This photo was taken just before the sun went down last week. The sky was awesomely blue. Do you see the Bumble Bee?

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

This is my first year growing sunflowers. I planted a couple different varieties, but these are by far the most beautiful! I can't wait until they're all in full bloom at the same time.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

Sunflowers greet the sun with a smile!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

This photo was taken while on a walk around the Maine Medical area of Portland. A friend was inside having a doctor's appointment and I took the chance to capture some of the gardens around the brownstones of the area.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 15

I took this picture in my garden to capture the beauty of the sunflower under a sunny day.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 17

This is a unique picture that you have to look closely to see the birds. I looked out our window a few weeks ago to see these birds eating sunflower seeds out of the flowers upside down!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

I wanted some pretty colors in my garden so I picked a sunflower mixed pack of seeds. I was so delighted with the different beautiful flowers I got and this is one of them.

I planted giant sunflowers in the rose garden. This is one of the small ones. So happy!

A beautiful field of Kansas Sunflowers

This bumblebee is almost hidden in his super sized supper. The giant sunflowers grew so well the squirrels were fat all winter.

Here is a picture of my beautiful sunflower.

No tip just wanted to share a pic of my first sunflower in hopes to brighten everyone else's day like it did mine when I saw it this morning!

This is a picture of my one and only sunflower growing in my back yard. It is a thank you gift from of my bird seeds.

Mom grew this in the back yard. I think it is beautiful.

A beautiful sunflower that grew from the squirrels discarding the sunflower seeds and my son playing in the background with are sweet little pond.

These are some of my sunflowers sitting on a twig chair I built this summer.

Amongst the other flowers in my mom's back yard, I took this one by accident, and look how it came out.

These are Munchkin's sunflowers, at the edge of her miniature pumpkin patch.

This is the talk of the town sunflower. Such an unusual color and so huge.

Some of my beautiful sunflowers from my garden.

These sunflower plants came up underneath our bird feeder and we let them grow so the birds could grow their own food. That's my husband playing around in the sunflowers for the camera.

Load More
Photos GardenOctober 7, 2013
🎂
📓
🌻