AntsPest Control

Sweet and Low for Ants

I permanently got rid of ants coming into my kitchen by sprinkling two or three envelopes of Sweet and Low on my kitchen counter where they were coming in several years ago. We have never seen another ant anywhere in our house

Sorry that I can't tell you the ThriftyFun member that posted the hint (I do think the hint was on Thrifty Fun) Also sorry if I didn't remember to post that it worked so well. Probably forgot due to waiting to see if it would work.

I'm really not sure that I would do it again as I think regular ants (not FIRE ANTS) probably have a place in this world, like cleaning things that have died that are too small for the birds, etc. to clean up.

Caterini

Top Comment

There are enough ants to go around so don't feel sorry for the ones that are carrying unknown germs to your kitchen. If this works then do it. I will try it if I have the problem again. Last time I had to call the bug guy to find the source outside. He treated nests in my flower garden. I don't feel sorry for the little pests.

Top Comment

What a wonderful, green idea! We get ants every year. They drive me crazy. I don't know what to do anymore, but now I'll use the sweet n' low. Thank You!