- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 package taco seasonings
- 1 package dry Ranch seasonings
- 2 large cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can Rotel diced tomatoes and chili peppers, undrained
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 can hominy, drained
- 1 can pinto beans, undrained
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
Brown meat and onion. Drain. Add seasonings. Add to meat along with tomatoes. Simmer until well blended and hot. Enjoy!
Can serve with your favorite taco toppings, if desired.
By Terri from NV
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!