Take Baskets when Running Errands

Along with my cloth bags that I take when running errands, I always keep a few baskets in the trunk of my car. They are perfect for buying produce since I can take the same basket to the checkout and they just reload it, and the produce doesn't get squashed on the way home. It's also easier to unpack the groceries since I can see exactly what is in the basket.

When shopping at the dollar store, I can stock up and take the basket directly to my storage area and slide it onto the shelf. No need to even unpack it at that time since I have enough baskets. We all have baskets somewhere that we aren't using. This may be going back to the old days since I'm sure that's what everyone did when they went to market.