Using a Clipboard for Reminders

Need help getting organized and remembering tasks? Use a clipboard to write down your reminds and hang it in a place that is easily seen throughout your day. This is a guide about reminder clipboard.

This clipboard holds your lists and organizes your to-do items with the use of binder clips. Just insert your daily or weekly lists, then mark them "done" by snapping the clips over the line items. This saves paper and ink, and we find it rather fun!

I keep a small clipboard with a pen has magnets on the back of it attached to my refrigerator. I also have a magnet that is in a heart shape has a clip on it and I keep reminders on that also. During the course of the day especially in the morning, I will check the clipboard to plan my day and add to the grocery list which is a part of that clipboard reminder.

If my husband and I go out for the day to run errands, I always take the reminders off the clipboard and place the note in my pants pocket, or I will take the clipboard with me to help me remind myself of every errand that I need to do.

I also mark things off as they are completed. As a retiree, I came up with this reminder idea because when I worked I always had a clipboard and I always kept notes in my pockets to remind me of tasks that I needed to complete as an educational assistant. Also, use Post-it notes on the clipboard.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes