Making an American Girl Pencil and Clipboard
You or your child can easily make these cute accessories for their doll. This is a page about making an American Girl pencil and clipboard
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These pencils and clipboard can easily be made with items you have around the house.
Total Time: 5-10 minutes
- yellow marker
- pink marker
- silver duct tape
- square drink coaster (or similar item)
- post it notes
- small binder clip
- Cut one end off of each toothpick with a pair of scissors.
- Using a pencil, color the pointed end, so that it looks like pencil lead.
- Color the toothpick with a yellow marker, except the tapered area near the lead and where the eraser should be.
- Use the pink marker to color the eraser end.
- Wrap a small piece of silver duct tape around the end, by the eraser.
- For the clipboard, take the coaster and stick a small stack of sticky notes onto it fairly high up. Then use a binder clip at the top to hold the sticky notes in place.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.