American Girl Pencils and Clipboard
These pencils and clipboard can easily be made with items you have around the house.
Total Time: 5-10 minutes
- yellow marker
- pink marker
- silver duct tape
- square drink coaster (or similar item)
- post it notes
- small binder clip
- Cut one end off of each toothpick with a pair of scissors.
- Using a pencil, color the pointed end, so that it looks like pencil lead.
- Color the toothpick with a yellow marker, except the tapered area near the lead and where the eraser should be.
- Use the pink marker to color the eraser end.
- Wrap a small piece of silver duct tape around the end, by the eraser.
- For the clipboard, take the coaster and stick a small stack of sticky notes onto it fairly high up. Then use a binder clip at the top to hold the sticky notes in place.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.