DIY Clipboard Ideas
Using cardboard, catalogs, or by recycling a cutting board, you can make clip boards to help you be organized. This is a page about DIY clipboard ideas.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This clipboard is primarily made from a cardboard envelope/folder and shopping catalogs. It is a cute up-cycled clipboard with lined paper for everyday notes.
Total Time: 1-2 hours
- cardboard folder
- cutters - optional
- old catalogs/magazines
- binder clips
- glue stick
- spiral notebook
- Use shopping catalogs or old magazines and cut assorted triangle shapes.
- Ready to glue down triangles. Have fun puzzling the pieces together.
- When you come across dead ends, or if a triangle does not fit - you can cut down the triangles. Repeat until you are satisfied with your creation.
- On the reverse side of the folder, I used scrapbook paper and cut to fit. Then secured it down with glue.
- I have a lot of spiral notebooks left around the house. I prefer to use loose paper so I cut the spiral with cutters.
- Secure the paper with binder clips.
- Back to the folder, I cut the flap a little closer so it could be easily tucked inside the envelope.
- You are now ready to clip your paper to the cardboard folder. Plus in the side slot you can put paper documents, a sticky pad, or notes. It is easy to detach paper, or rip paper out after writing.
A handy clipboard to organize important documents, notes, and paper clippings.
When you have a dollar tree cutting board that is no longer good for food, don't toss or recycle it. Turn it into a clip board! With the 3/$1.00 mini legal pads, two binder clips and the cutting board, you can make something to do a shopping list, To Do list, or even a Honey Do list!