We talk about things, finding them, and saving money on them, but the body needs to be at those places to save money and care for others. So the big savings is in getting ready and not have to loose time or money in getting to the savings. Here are some good habits for getting your day underway:
- Do everything in the bathroom first thing and try not to have to go back in there.
- Put on clean clothing from top to bottom every morning.
- Eat well because some days go astray and eating gets put off.
- Look outside and see what kind of day it is or listen to news while eating, then put the correct outer clothing on.
- A bag of some kind is needed by almost everyone nowadays, be it a purse, backpack, computer bag, or shopping bag. Make sure you have the things you will need in it for your best and worst day, all small of course.
- Some people like to carry a set of clothing for the evening and shoes to match, it helps if you have a car.
- You can also carry water, Band Aids, a cotton cloth, nuts to snack on, breath mints, wallet, medical alert card, makeup, hair things, and personal items.
By doing these things you will be ready for your day, clean and happy.
By Carolyn from Chilliwack, BC