Tension Rods for Drying Laundry

My mom taught me this awesome tip. I bought two tension rods and put them in the shower. I wash my clothes and just hang them in the shower. It's easy and if you're hand washing it's time saving. You could skip pulling out the hanging rack. You don't even need to iron when they dry.

It's a terrific idea and also adds humidity to the home (important for those of us who live in dry climates).

If you have a hall you can use a couple of tension rods and put them between the walls and hang your clothes on hangers from the rod. You save energy by not using the dryer and not having to iron your clothes.

This a great idea to use in rental property while on vacation. Thanks for sharing.

In These Pages
Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryJuly 13, 2016
🎉
🎄