Texas Toast Pizzas

Category Pizza
Use frozen Texas garlic toast slices to make mini pizzas. Spoon on some pasta sauce, add meat and veggies if desired, top with cheese and bake. This is a quick and easy way to fill your pizza craving in a small way or you can make a lot for the family.

I'm trying to eat healthier, but that doesn't mean I need to completely give up my favorite foods. And my absolute favorite is pizza! While scrolling Pinterest one day, I found mini pizzas made with Texas garlic toast. They looked absolutely delicious so I made a few. Three of them satisfied my craving without eating an entire pizza. These are very simple to make and are so tasty!

Prep Time: 5 minutes

Cook Time: 8-12 minutes

Total Time: 13-18 minutes

Yield: 3 mini pizzas

Source: Pinterest

• 3 slices pieces Texas garlic toast
  • 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 9-12 slices pepperoni
  • 3-4 Tbsp pizza sauce
  • veggies (optional)
  • other meats (optional)

1. Place the garlic toast into the pan. Add 1 tablespoon of pizza sauce to each piece of toast. Depending on the size of the toast, you might need a little extra sauce to cover all pieces.
  2. Advertisement

3. Sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese on each piece of toast.
  4. Add 3-4 pepperoni to each piece, in addition to any other toppings you like.
  5. Preheat the oven at 400° and leave for 8-12 minutes. I've noticed that using a glass pan takes a few minutes longer for the toast to get done than the nonstick. All ovens are different, so just check in after 8 minutes.
Food and Recipes Recipes PizzaJanuary 13, 2020
🍀
💘

Generated 2020-01-14 23:05:55 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️