Texas Toast Pizzas
I'm trying to eat healthier, but that doesn't mean I need to completely give up my favorite foods. And my absolute favorite is pizza! While scrolling Pinterest one day, I found mini pizzas made with Texas Garlic Toast. They looked absolutely delicious so I made a few. Three of them satisfied my craving without eating an entire pizza. These are very simple to make and are so tasty!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8-12 minutes
Total Time: 13-18 minutes
Yield: 3 mini pizzas
- 3 pieces Texas garlic toast
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 9-12 pepperoni
- 3-4 Tbsp pizza sauce
- Veggies (optional)
- Other meats (optional)
- Place the garlic toast into the pan. Add 1 tablespoon of pizza sauce to each piece of toast. Depending on the size of the toast, you might need a little extra sauce to cover all pieces.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese on each piece of toast.
- Add 3-4 pepperoni to each piece, in addition to any other toppings you like.
- Preheat the oven at 400° and leave for 8-12 minutes. I've noticed that using a glass pan takes a few minutes longer for the toast to get done than the nonstick. All ovens are different, so just check in after 8 minutes.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!