Things To Do During The Summer Holidays
Here's a list of things to do I made up for my my nieces and nephews who used to stay with me during the holidays. They would just choose something from the list to do so I never had anyone say "I'm bored!"
Things to Do:
- Go feed the ducks.
- Wash the windows or wash a car for pocket money.
- Make birthday cards for a few friends.
- Make friendship bracelets (Google for ideas).
- Bake a cake.
- Make Christmas tree ornaments for next year.
- Go for a picnic.
- Go to the cinema.
- Make a homemade pizza.
- Sight see in London.
- Paint a henna tattoo.
- Make jelly with fizzy lemonade.
- Go swimming.
- Face paint.
- Go ice skating.
- Paint a picture.
- Make a naughts and crosses board.
- Go to the zoo.
- Make a collage of family pictures.
- Draw a self portrait.
- Make thank you cards (Christmas).
- Make muffins or cupcakes.
- Make a CD for car journeys.
- Make panacakes.
- Go to a shopping centre. Take a list of things to check off. First one to spot all - wins!
- Cook dinner for the family.
- Decoupage a balloon, paint when dry. (Make it heavier on the bottom so it acts like a giant Weeble. A gift or a little friend perhaps.
Happy days :D
By Monique from Somerset, UK., Weston-super-Mare
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!