Toilet Tissue Holder

Do you have any ideas on how to make a toilet tissue paper holder easily?

Comrpmarm from Shorter, Alabama

Answers:

Toilet Tissue Holder

Why can't you just use a paper towel holder? It will hold two rolls of tp and it can be simple wood plastic or very ornate. You can use one that you have, buy one at the 99 cent store or my favorite, ask around to see if a friend has one they are not using. (12/03/2006)

By Kitchengodess

Toilet Tissue Holder

My daughter made this one for me. She took three large coffee cans, cut the top and bottom out of two, and left the other one with just the one end open. She then took duck tape and taped together all three. Then took a matching towel and hot glued onto the cans, taped the tin lids together and covered with the end of the towel and added some trim. It holds 4 rolls and matches my bathroom. (12/04/2006)

By BARBARA

RE: Toilet Tissue Holder