Toy Poodle Photos

Category Dogs
These intelligent, friendly dogs make excellent family pets. Their small size makes them very appealing to some would be dog owners. This guide contains Toy Poodle photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Coco is 2-1/2 year miniature (toy) poodle. She was given to me by a friend when she was about 6 weeks old. She likes to run around the couch in the living room while we clap our hands to encourage her, also good exercise. She loves to sit with us, usually only on the left side of the recliner. She will sit still if we don't put our hand on her but if we touch her she is ready to touch back with her feet, tongue or her whole body in our lap.

By Iva from Porter, TX

Black toy poodle puppy.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

Your Pet's Age
5 yrs.

Your Pet's Breed
Toy Poodle

How and when did you get your pet?
I purchased Jasper as a tiny puppy from a very good Toy Poodle breeder in 2010.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
Jasper loves to chase balls, chew on the tail of his toy tiger, and just run like crazy outside!

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
Jasper still behaves more like a puppy than an adult dog, but he travels really well. He is a very special member of our family!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

Sophie is a 5 year old Toy Poodle. She was rescued from a shelter in Ohio, where she was left after she could no longer breed puppies. You can see it in her mischievous eyes, she is a spunky tomboy by day. She likes to explore, chase chipmunks, snakes and frogs, and go on hikes with her mom.

By Linda H

Sophie the Toy Poodle Sitting on Floor by Bed

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

Cheekie is a 10 year old Toy Poodle. We bought her from a breeder 10 years ago. She lives up to her name. She is one of those very bright dogs that you have to spell certain words in front of. But she is also very connected to me.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

Shroeder is a 9 year old Toy Poodle. I got him from a breeder when he was 7 weeks old. He enjoys walking with me.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

This is Gizmo (Gizzy). He is a 2 year old Toy Poodle that we adopted last summer because his elderly 'mommy' couldn't take care of him anymore. He is usually very quiet.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

Harley is a 6 years old Toy Poodle. Harley became part of our family on April 7, 04 when his Mom, Diamond decided to go into labor, somewhere in the early morning hours.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 12

Sassy was born August 24, 2009 we got her end of Oct. or Nov. of 2009, so we have had her about 8 months. She is a pure breed toy poodle. She loves to chase cars and torment all the cats.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

Crickett is a Tiny Toy Poodle and is 5 years old. Crickett is an unusual poodle, she doesn't do a lot of yelping.

She loves going for a car or motorcycle ride and just being with her family. She is our spoiled rotten baby girl.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Cooter is our 4 year old Toy Poodle. I brought him home 4 years ago on Halloween night. I bought him from a friend.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Buffy is a toy poodle, she will be 2 in November. My Bf bought her as a Valentine's gift for me in February of '07

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Bitsy is a 14 year old Toy Poodle. We owned Bitsy's mother, Vanessa. She was the only female born to her 1st litter. Bitsy was the runt!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Hi my name is Ivy. I am a year old tiny toy terror, uh I mean poodle. I am very sweet unless you mess with my food or my people.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes