Training Cats

Category Training
Although known for their independent nature, it is possible to train your cats to do or not do certain things. This page contains some cat training tips.

One thing I teach all the kittens very early is to come to me, using food as a enticement. When I feed them in the morning and night time, I call them saying "food food". When I give them treats, I always call them using the words "treat treat".

This is a page about training outside cats to be indoor cats. Rescued, and some adopted, kitties have often been living outdoors and will need some love and attention to make them inside cats.

Young tabby cat standing standing on back legs with front paws against the inside of a white door looking out.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

This is a page about training cats to stay off furniture. Although it may seem daunting, it is possible to train your cat to stay off of the furniture.

A cat sitting on the floor.

This is a page about training your cat to not sleep on your head. Many cats love to sleep with their owners, however they don't always honor our personal space.

Sleeping on our heads may be their way of showing that they care, but it can interfere with a good night's sleep.

Cats laying on a woman sleeping in bed.

Pets Cats TrainingFebruary 7, 2020
🍀
💘

Generated 2020-02-09 18:30:11 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️