Treating Dog's Dry Peeling Skin

I have three Xolo (Mexican hairless) dogs; two of them, my minis, have recently developed a red rash with dry chapped skin and it's peeling like a sunburn. I've tried coconut oil on them it doesn't seem to help it actually makes one of them look worse.

And I have a Labradoodle chewing and scratching his skin. There are no fleas, ticks, or other parasites on him. What should I do for my dogs? My standard Xoloitzcuintli has excessive blackheads now which have just developed in the last 6 months along with pimples and and hard lumps under the skin.

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards (US only) for people who answer recent questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

Your dog may have allergies. Allergies can be environmental or to their food. You need to have a vet look at the dogs.

Omega 3 fish oil capsules and feed a grain free dog food. Oatmeal baths are soothing as well.

You say there are no fleas, ticks, etc. but they may have mites. Mites are microscopic so you wouldn't see it. This seems to be catching because, even though Mexican hairless are known for skin conditions, your Labrador seems to have it, too. So I'd take them to the vet for skin scrapings to rule out mange mites. If you catch mange early it can be treated, but if it goes on it can be devastating.
I would not suggest using any home remedy unless you have ruled out anything serious first.

I was a veterinary technician for 6 years I'm well aware of allergies and skin mites which are not the case here none of my other dogs are itching and scratching just my xoloitzcuinines and my Labradoodle who like to spend lots of time in the water My dogs eat all natural grain free dog food and get fish oil daily. Since I posted the question I have added coconut oil to their daily diet and it's improved very much the weather here has been very hot then cold irregular and has affected their skin thank you for all your comments and help