Treating Dogs for Worms

I think my dog has hookworms. I am out of work. What home remedy can be used to treat her for hook and tape worms? Also, if I misdiagnosed her about the hookworms, would the remedy hurt her?

By Sandy from Los Angeles, CA

Answers:

Treating Dogs for Worms

First, why do you think she does? What have you seen? What is the behavior of these worms? Can you call your local humane society and ask them? They may have private donors who will buy you the medicine or have some. (10/05/2009)

By PENNY K

Treating Dogs for Worms

There are 2 different old farmer's tricks that always worked for my grand daddy. One was red man chewing tobacco, and the other was as simple as feeding the dog a can of tuna fish. (10/08/2009)

By debbie