social

Treating Poison Sumac?

Can you use toothpaste to get rid of poison sumac? I have tried everything and still have it. It's on my arms, legs, and feet. I want the redness to go away and the itch. Help me please.

Advertisement

By Amy

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

August 26, 20130 found this helpful

When my husband gets into poison oak, sumac, or ivy he uses rubbing alcohol to dry it up. Just keep dabbing it on the blisters and it will dry up in 2 - 3 days. If he gets blisters that won't dry, he pricks them with a pin and then dabs on the alcohol. That's the only thing that seems to help him. He also takes Benedryl to help with the itching.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

In This Page
Categories
Health & Beauty Home RemediesAugust 24, 2013
Pages
More
🎄
Christmas Ideas!
🎉
New Years Ideas!
Facebook
Pinterest
YouTube
Instagram
Contests!
Newsletters
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Categories
Better LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness and LegalComputersConsumer AdviceCoronavirusCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood and RecipesHealth & BeautyHolidays and PartiesHome and GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsPhotosTravel and RecreationWeddings
Published by ThriftyFun.
Desktop Page | View Mobile
Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Generated 2021-12-03 13:40:38 in 735 msecs. ⛅️️
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Treating-Poison-Sumac.html