Remedy for Poison Sumac Rash?

Do you have any remedies for sumac rash?

By Velma J

Dab Maalox on it 2 to 3 times a day.

My husband gets poison in the summer at least one good time a year. He gets it so bad that he usually has to have prednisone. He gets it everywhere and has to cut socks and cover his arms to prevent spreading,etc. It's a real project.

I read about using apple cider vinegar on it a few times a day. We bought some Braggs A.C. vinegar and it actually DID work. He said he was shocked at how well it managed it and it didn't spread and ooze all over like it usually does. He got rid of it much quicker, it was no where near as bad and needed no meds.

He said he would always use it from now on.

I have dabbed diluted Clorox bleach on my sumac rash and it helps, it might burn for a few seconds but it will help and I also take clorox baths. Add two to three capfuls of Clorox bleachto a hot bath and soak in it and it should relieve some of the pain.

Health & Beauty Home RemediesMarch 31, 2012
🐰
🌻
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf68886477.tip.html