Hair TipsBeauty

Treating Your Scalp After Hair Loss

Category Hair Tips

I bleached my hair which was natural about 2-3 wks ago. I wanted a lighter color instead of black. It lifted then I toned it down with a warm brown. I hated it, so I put a dark brown rinse on it. After a week or so I wanted a little curl to it so I put a texturizer on it. When I washed that out, I washed out the little hair I had with it. Finally I dried it and shaved it completely off.

What products should I use on my bald edges and my scalp. I'm going to the dermatologist tomorrow because of hair loss from either my thyroid or stress, but what can I do at home daily to condition my head/hair to get my scalp and hair healthy again? It needs it, especially around the edges where it literally just washed down the drain.

By Roz

Wash, moisturize and massage scalp well every day.