Treating a Cut on a Dog's Face

I was cutting around my dog's face and accidentally cut her. What do I do? I can't afford to take her to a vet.

Veterinarians devote many years, high education costs and go into debt, for training in college and medical school. They then must pay for their clinics, staff, etc., and they also have to live and pay their expenses like the rest of us. So, there are very few "low-cost" vets. If you can't afford veterinarian care for your pet, then you can't afford a pet.

If you were ill or had an accident, you would expect immediate medical care and would probably pay for some or most of it yourself. I suggest you find a way to provide medical treatment now for your pet. The longer you wait the more difficult and expensive the problem will be. Your friend is suffering and needs help now.

Wow that was brutal. Perhaps she lost her job lately.. Don't assume she couldn't afford the dog when she got.

Heartless statement. Maybe vets shouldn't get into so much debt that they have to gauge their customers

Were you grooming your dog because you can't afford a groomer? But I'm assuming you haven't got formal grooming training. I know you are feeling very guilty right now, and I don't want to make it worse. But do not try any grooming around a dog's ears/face if you have no grooming training. Well, you know that now.

You have a much bigger problem here: You cannot afford grooming or vet care for your dog.

Dogs require grooming. Some breeds will get painful hair mats or skin diseases if not groomed regularly. This must be done by someone who has training. You will have to pay them.
As you just discovered, dogs also sometimes require veterinary care when you least expect it. You will have to pay for that, too. They also require well-dog visits, such as heartworm preventative and yearly vaccinations.

I'm sorry about your financial situation. I know it's hard. But all your dog knows is he is not getting the care he needs, and he doesn't know why.

You are responsible for another life. It is important that you find some way to get his groomings and vet visits taken care of.

I'm got 3 dogs and when they get sick I doctor them I don't have money take them to vet or if they need hair cut I do it with dog trimmer