Tulip Straw Flowers
Does your child love flowers like my daughter? I made a bunch of these tulip straw flowers and put them in a pot as a home decoration for her play kitchen. She loves to take the flowers out of the pot and pretend to smell them and give them to her teddy bears. This is an easy "toy" prop that is free and gives your child joy!
Total Time: 25 minutes
- paper straws
- hot glue
- construction paper
- hole puncher
- ceramic or plastic container, optional
- Freehand and cut tulip shaped flowers.
- Freehand and cut leaves out.
- Fold each tulip accordion style as pictured.
- Hole punch the center of the folded tulip.
- Unfold tulip and thread paper straw into the hole.
- Hot glue a leaf into place.
- Repeat the process until you have the amount of flowers you'd like! Then I finished this up by putting the flowers into a pot.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!