Tulip Photos

Category Garden
These lovely spring flowering bulbs are available in so many colors and varieties that it is easy to create a beautiful tulip planting in your garden. This page contains tulip photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Photo Description
This is a variegated tulip. Each one is one of a kind, none are exactly alike.

Photo Location
York, SC

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

Photo Description
Flowers add beauty to our lives! Look closer and down inside to see the art life of the flower, where there is even more beauty that lies within.

Photo Location
York, S.C.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

These tulips were an obvious subject for my daughter's photography class. She asked the grower for permission to enter her yard and take several shots of these beauties.

Tulips

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 31

These are very beautiful flowers which grow on the border of our property. They are no longer a part of any garden yet these strong and colorful reminders of the past show up every spring to remind me of their everlasting beauty.

Tulip in My Backyard - closeup of red tulip

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

These are my first tulips that I grew in a flower box.

tulip buds against window background

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

Many years ago a, the lady who lived in our house must have planted these tulips. They still are the first flowers to bloom in the spring.

They remind me to make sure and take time to smell the beautiful flowers in life, as she must have many years ago.

Red Tulip

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

Delicate in pink, tulips dancing to the song of a soft spring breeze.

Pink tulips growing in a yard.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

I took this photo, I think it is so beautiful and made me smile as these were my first tulips in the garden.

By Christine

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Flowers make you smile! Spring is sprung. Nature awakes and awakes us from the dull grays of a winter passed. The garden, ever changing, always giving.

By Laurie

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

My sister loves tulips and I originally took the pictures to share with her. These belong to a neighbor who lives below us. Tulips are unusual here in the spring. Daffodils grow everywhere and herald that spring is here.

By Kathleen

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Our tulips are doing very well this year. My husband, Bryan, is our bulb gardener. He does a very good job.

A garden bed full of different colored tulips.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Just want it to share some pictures of my beautiful tulips. They are in full bloom right now.! Enjoy!

A garden bed of yellow and red tulips.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

In These Pages
Photos GardenNovember 3, 2016
😎
😷
🌻
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Tulip-Photos.html