Flower Photos

Category Garden
There are so many beautiful, large and small blooms that are wonderful, fleeting subjects for the photographer. This page contains flower photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

These very tall Celosia plants were grown from pass-along seeds from our mechanic's wife. I have never seen these in the nurseries. The bees are oblivious to me and my camera as they happily swarm and devour the nectar. They are endlessly entertaining!

Closeup of bee on celosia flower.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

I don't know the name of these flowers in my garden, but they remind me of a flock of white geese.

By ~gloria from Western NY

Photo of flowers that look like birds.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

This is a picture of my healing flowers. I can totally relax and go to a different place when I am working with my flowers. Going to a different place is important when you have a health issue that provides unwanted pain on a daily basis.

Look for the flower fairies.

By Carrie Kirkus

Beautiful photo of the White House in Washington DC.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 15

I have been really busy planting since we added a new retaining wall upper tier. This gave us more yard space above and replaced a useless steep slope to the original retaining wall. Here are some photos after the new wall (seen in the background), resulting plantings, and my garden in general. The birds, bees, and I are loving it.

My June Garden - daisies on top of south end of the wall with solar dragonfly

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

I took this picture at around 7am, before the sun dried the dew off the flower petals.

Dew Drops on Red Flower and Green Leaves

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

I love the aroma of my tuberoses when I step out onto my patio. tuberoses are used in the making of famous perfumes and it's understandable why.

Tuberoses

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

In the eye of the beholder! Did you ever look at the weeds you pull from your garden? Believe it or not this is a close up shot of a tiny weed.

Nightshade.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

My 9 year old daughter and I recently had the opportunity to go to a beautiful spot in western Wisconsin, where we had a lot of fun hiking and exploring. My daughter loves to take pictures, and these are 7 of the hundreds of photos she took while we were hiking on trails.

She can't decide which is her favorite!

Flowers in bloom, along a walking trail.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

I love taking pictures of anything in nature. These are flowers that are in my yard. As they bloom, I hurry and take their picture before they disappear for the year. I hope you like them.

Pink petaled flowers with yellow middles.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

This is my limelight hydrangea next to my purple garden phlox. I love the contrast.

white and pink flowers next to each other

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

This flower grows in my grandfather's garden along with his roses. I absolutely love how the red colour merges with the white and forms a nice border. It looks almost like a skirt!

Closeup of a pretty white flower with red edges on the petals.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

I uploaded 3 photos I have taken with my Canon t6. They are photos I am very proud of and I consider to be high class photos.

Beautiful Flowers - pink geranium

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

Just walking on a sunny day had to stop for this flower. The color!

Colorful Flower

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

My favorite thing to do is tend to my flowers. It's become hard to do since my back injury. These magenta colored azaleas looked very nice with the pink tulips.

Spring Flower Garden

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

Filters may help to enhance your photo but unfiltered photos are the bearers of real beauty. These flowers may be simple but they are even more than beautiful.

Just because it's simple doesn't mean it ain't beautiful.

A flower bed filled with beautiful flowers.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

This photo was taken in the hallway of the Travelers Towers bldg in Southfield, MI

red flower

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

Purple and white Japanese iris flowers in foreground with wallflower in background.

Japanese iris.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

This is my front flower garden. I planted Russian Sage for the summer flower, then Stone Crop, and Mums. This way the flower garden went through out the whole season.

Flowers in front of house.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

Planting flowers in mass will make a huge "statement" even in a small area. Here is a favorite petunia window box.

Mass Of Flowers

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

My tulips were spectacular this year, but the background deck railing, porch furniture, and grill were highly distracting when I photographed the flowers.

Spring Tulips and My Grandmother's Quilt

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

I enjoy taking up-close detailed pictures. This picture is of the inside of a tulip. It's amazing the patterns and how the middle almost looks like a spider.

Center of an orange and yellow tulip

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

This page contains tulip photos. These lovely spring flowering bulbs are available in so many colors and varieties that it is easy to create a beautiful tulip planting in your garden.

Red tulips in bloom.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1

This page contains yellow flower photos. Beautiful flowers are a joy anytime of year.

Yellow Daffodils

This page contains spring flower photos. With the arrival of spring we are cheered up after the long winter by the beautiful and numerous flowers blooming everywhere, in gardens and on roadsides.

Daffodils and Tulips in a garden

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Load More
Photos GardenDecember 8, 2013
🍂
🎄