Flower Photos

Category Garden
There are so many beautiful, large and small blooms that are wonderful, fleeting subjects for the photographer. This page contains flower photos.

This page contains tulip photos. These lovely spring flowering bulbs are available in so many colors and varieties that it is easy to create a beautiful tulip planting in your garden.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1

This page contains yellow flower photos. Beautiful flowers are a joy anytime of year.

This guide contains spring flower photos. With the arrival of spring we are cheered up after the long winter by the beautiful and numerous flowers blooming everywhere, in gardens and on roadsides.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

These very tall Celosia plants were grown from pass-along seeds from our mechanic's wife. I have never seen these in the nurseries.

The bees are oblivious to me and my camera as they happily swarm and devour the nectar. They are endlessly entertaining!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

I don't know the name of these flowers in my garden, but they remind me of a flock of white geese.

By ~gloria from Western NY

Photo of flowers that look like birds.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

This is a picture of my healing flowers. I can totally relax and go to a different place when I am working with my flowers. Going to a different place is important when you have a health issue that provides unwanted pain on a daily basis.

Look for the flower fairies.

By Carrie Kirkus

Beautiful photo of the White House in Washington DC.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 15

I took this picture at around 7am, before the sun dried the dew off the flower petals.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

I love the aroma of my tuberoses when I step out onto my patio. tuberoses are used in the making of famous perfumes and it's understandable why.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

In the eye of the beholder! Did you ever look at the weeds you pull from your garden? Believe it or not this is a close up shot of a tiny weed.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

My 9 year old daughter and I recently had the opportunity to go to a beautiful spot in western Wisconsin, where we had a lot of fun hiking and exploring. My daughter loves to take pictures, and these are 7 of the hundreds of photos she took while we were hiking on trails.

She can't decide which is her favorite!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

I love taking pictures of anything in nature. These are flowers that are in my yard. As they bloom, I hurry and take their picture before they disappear for the year. I hope you like them.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

This is my limelight hydrangea next to my purple garden phlox. I love the contrast.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

This flower grows in my grandfather's garden along with his roses. I absolutely love how the red colour merges with the white and forms a nice border. It looks almost like a skirt!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

Just walking on a sunny day had to stop for this flower. The color!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

My favorite thing to do is tend to my flowers. It's become hard to do since my back injury. These magenta colored azaleas looked very nice with the pink tulips.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

Filters may help to enhance your photo but unfiltered photos are the bearers of real beauty. These flowers may be simple but they are even more than beautiful.

Just because it's simple doesn't mean it ain't beautiful.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

This photo was taken in the hallway of the Travelers Towers bldg in Southfield, MI

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

Purple and white Japanese iris flowers in foreground with wallflower in background.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

This is my front flower garden. I planted Russian Sage for the summer flower, then Stone Crop, and Mums. This way the flower garden went through out the whole season.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

Planting flowers in mass will make a huge "statement" even in a small area. Here is a favorite petunia window box.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

My tulips were spectacular this year, but the background deck railing, porch furniture, and grill were highly distracting when I photographed the flowers.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

I enjoy taking up-close detailed pictures. This picture is of the inside of a tulip. It's amazing the patterns and how the middle almost looks like a spider.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

If you didn't know any better, you'd think this was a beautiful flower you'd like to have in your garden. True, it is very pretty, but beware, VERY invasive.