Understanding Numbering on a Thomas Kinkade Print?

We are familiar with Thomas Kinkade numbering, but we've never seen this: Gardener's Retreat #126/Time. What does "time" mean?

I have never heard of this. You can contact the company directly here thomaskinkade.com/.../

I have tried to check on this number and there is nothing on it at all. However, I did find a phone number you can call to ask them about this number. Here is the phone number (888) 368-1336. This is their customer service number to ask all your questions about the art work. Good luck and let us know what you found out.

I am wondering if you don't have something fraudulent on your hands. While I, personally, have never seen someone create a fraudulent Kinkade, stranger things have happened when people get greedy.

Please post back what you learn from the company!

Thanks everyone. I called the gallery in CA and an assistant to Kinkade confirmed it was a Collectors. They hadn't even heard of it either! I am speaking with an appraiser to find the estimated value. I'll let you know what I hear

This is great to know!! Thank you for posting back!! I sure hope that means it will be valuable for you to sell and you fetch a tidy sum for it!! Best wishes!! I am happy to have learned something today!

Consumer Advice Collectibles ArtOctober 19, 2019
😎
😷
📓
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Understanding-Numbering-on-a-Thomas-Kinkade-Print.html