Upcycled Bubble Snake Maker
Kids will love this simple to make bubble snake maker. All you will need is a plastic bottle, terry cloth or a sock, rubber band, and soap. The easy to follow instructions are found below.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Bubble snake makers are so fun. My nieces and nephews love them as an alternative to blowing the usual bubbles that blow away and pop. All you need are a few items you have laying around the house.
Total Time: 2 minutes
Yield: 1 bubble snake maker
- 1 empty plastic bottle
- 1 piece of terry cloth or a sock
- 1 rubber band
- 1 cup water mixed with a few squirts of dish soap
- Cut the end off the plastic bottle.
- Put the cloth piece on the large opening of the plastic bottle and secure with rubber band.
- Dip the cloth end into your bubble solution.
- Blow! When we're done using these, I use the soapy cloth to do my dishes or detail clean. Triple thrifty! ;)
CommentsRead More Comments