Upcycled Bubble Snake Maker
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
July 10, 2017
Bubble snake makers are so fun. My nieces and nephews love them as an alternative to blowing the usual bubbles that blow away and pop. All you need are a few items you have laying around the house.
Total Time: 2 minutes
Yield: 1 bubble snake maker
- 1 empty plastic bottle
- 1 piece of terry cloth or a sock
- 1 rubber band
- 1 cup water mixed with a few squirts of dish soap
- Cut the end off the plastic bottle.
- Put the cloth piece on the large opening of the plastic bottle and secure with rubber band.
- Dip the cloth end into your bubble solution.
- Blow! When we're done using these, I use the soapy cloth to do my dishes or detail clean. Triple thrifty! ;)
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.