Use Faux Flower Stems to Support Live Plants

Category Helpful Hints
Save the stems of faux flowers used in crafts and use them to support live plants. Their green color will blend in with your live plants and you don't have to buy plant stakes.

Do you have fake flower stems? Do not throw them away, they are very useful as stem support!

Any of your plants drooping, or does a stem/branch need a little bit of support? I was able to upcycle fake flower stems (the flowers I used for another project).

I used pliers/scissors to cut how much I needed of the stem and then, Velcro tape to secure together plant to stem, now my plant is happy! You could use plant ties instead.

Home and Garden Gardening Helpful HintsJanuary 13, 2020
🍀
💘

Generated 2020-01-14 23:05:17 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️