Use Hangers to Store Embroidery Hoops

Category Crafts
Finding places to store craft items can be a challenge. Save some space in your crafting area by hanging you embroidery hoops. This is a guide about use hangers to store embroidery hoops.

If you are a crafter, you know there is never really enough room for the supplies you need. Especially if you post here on ThriftyFun!

So today I was trying to find a place for these since I now use their former hook for an iron caddy. I took a hanger and fashioned 5 large paperclips for hooks and now they are all together and up out of my way.

You could do this for ribbon, rolls of lace, beads and necklaces you are going to "un bead" and restring.

N-JOY!!