Use Nail Polish to Identify Keys

Since the key to my front door is the same style as the key to my back door, I decorate one of them, usually the front door key. Using a brightly colored nail polish, I paint a thick line on both sides so it is easily recognized as the front door key. However, I thought that if I haven't left my front porch light on, I may have a hard time seeing the painted portion of the key.

Therefore, I took a toothpick, dabbed it in the nail polish (you could use a different color for something unique) and placed dots over the already existing polish. This way I can feel the bumps rather than trying to see the color.

By sooz from Toronto, ON