TipsClothing

Use Rings As A Scarf Slide

Whenever I have rings that are too small for me or that I don't wear any longer, I use them on a scarf. I simply put the scarf on and slide both sides of the scarf through the ring then tie a knot. It looks very pretty, especially if the ring has stones in it. It adds a litle sparkle and is a conversation piece.

By Linda from Wilton, New York

What an excellent idea. I recently tried on a ring I had sitting in my jewelry box for quite some time and it was way to big because I've recently lost a lot of weight and I'm thinking; I hate to get rid of this ring because I really like it. Now you've given me an excellent idea. Thank you so much. I hope you win.