AdviceGardening

Use Spray Paint to Have a Choice in Planter Colors

I love pastels! The one problem I have is I cannot find planters in pastel colors. I can find white ones that sometimes work. While out looking for inexpensive planters I found the size and price that I loved. One problem, the color only came in black! Here's how I transformed them to more of a shabby chic look, just by using spray paint. It holds up and you can choose from array of colors for just a few dollars!

Yield: 2

1. Be sure to wipe down planters free from dust. Disassemble if possible.
  2. Because they are black they will need 2 coats of spray paint (Rust-oleum Pink Peony) pastel with a hint of color! Allow to dry.
  3. I am transporting my shrubs from smaller pots into these new taller and bigger, for more room to grow. Add plants, flowers, and more soil as needed.
  4. Display and enjoy!