BathroomCleaning

Use WD40 for Removing Hard Water Line in Toilet Bowl

For years, I and other women have been tackling 'the hard water ring' build up in the bowl of our toilets using Comet or a pumice stone to clear away the build up from the bowl itself.

For curiosity's sake, I took WD40 and sprayed the inside of my toilet bowl, starting up under the rim, with the excess WD40 running down the inner walls of the toilet bowl into the water.

From there I went to bed and when I woke up I lightly scrubbed the toilet bowl with its brush and flushed the toilet only to find that I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The inside of the toilet bowl looked brand new, spotless, and with no hard water ring in sight!

Try it and be amazed at what you find from this tip that I'm giving you today,

"Willow" in the lower Western NC Mtn area

Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomSeptember 17, 2019
🎃
🎂
🌻