Use X-14 For Removing Mold and Mildew

Spraying Tile CleanerWhen I went to re-caulk my tub over spring break (yes, my life is that exciting!), I went into my local neighborhood hardware store to gather supplies. The ever-helpful employees shared with me their favorite way of getting rid of the mold and mildew after scraping out the old caulk and replacing it with new caulk: X-14. Yes, it's incredibly caustic, but it does the job like nothing else I've ever tried!

I sprayed everything down, turned to the sink to wet my sponge and by the time I turned back, everything resembling mold, mildew, or soap scum was gone. You do need to be very careful not to inhale these fumes. I personally open the window, turn on the fan, hold my breath, spray the X-14 where needed and run for the hills! I just hope nobody's watching me while I'm using this product. :) If you're desperate to clean up the tub, X-14 is the answer.

By Kristen Lausman from Grand Rapids, MI

Home and Garden Cleaning MoldJune 15, 2017
🎉
🎄
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Use-X-14-For-Removing-Mold-and-Mildew-1.html