Use Your Car As A Heat Treatment For Body Aches

I use my car when I have migraines or even sinus congestion, have achy muscles or want some warm, sunny, dry comfort.

I live in NE Pennsylvania, not an incredibly HOT place most of the time, but when I feel sick or just need some shielded sunshine or dry heat treatment for my migraines or sinus congestion, I will sit in my car (parked in my driveway out in the sun) for a real heat treatment! I bet I could even bring out eucalyptus or Vicks VapoRub and place it on a tissue to add that to the warm air!

You might want to bring a timer to set if you only have a short time available or in case you fall asleep, which is a real possibility for me. You may bring a book or newspaper or just meditate in the peaceful warmth if you'd like and should crack a window slightly for fresh air circulation as well.

I find the hot dry air a comfort for my headaches and when I need a warm cozy spot for a few minutes. I must admit that I have taken a number of naps sitting up in the car, but I live rurally so no one is around to catch me snoozing!