Uses for Multipack Bottle Handles?

0
Share
Save
Follow
Print

A plastic bottle handle from a two pack of juice.Many products that I buy at Costco are doubled or even tripled up using these plastic handles. Do you know of a way to recycle these to make something useful?

Answers

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts
Best Answer

Make sure you don't use these outside. Birds and other creatures have gotten stuck in them and suffocated.

That being said, you could crochet around them and make either single picture frames or a collage.

Best Answer

Double your closet space! Put the "hook" of one hanger thru one hole and hang as normal. Then use the other side or hole to hang another garment.

Best Answer

Keep your scarves, belts or ties organized !

Gold Feedback Medal for All Time! 949 Feedbacks

I feel sure there are people like Sandi (a ThriftyFun contributor) who can come up with all sorts of uses but I am just not that creative and have to leave this type of thinking to others.

Maybe: clothes extender - loop over hanger to hold an extra hanger (if the plastic is does not have sharp edges) like a top and skirt or long and short items.
Looks like it would work as an extender for hanging flower baskets if attached to a nail or hook and you wanted your basket to hang lower.
I have used something similar to hold my watering hose above my plants in my hothouse.
I generally only think in terms of plants so that is about as far as my immediate imagination will go.

Crafts Recycled CraftsJuly 11, 2018
🌻
😎
🎆
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Uses-for-Multipack-Bottle-Handles.html