DairyFood Tips

Uses for Spoiled Milk

All too often my milk spoils before I can use the entire gallon. Can anything useful be done with spoiled milk? It is so wasteful to throw it out. Buying less than a gallon at a time is not a suitable solution.

By Ginger

When you first buy the milk, put half of it into a freezeable container that is large enough to have 1" or more of air space. Freeze that milk. When you're almost done with the first half, move the frozen milk container to the refrigerator, and it will thaw in there in about a day or two and be ready to use.

I wonder what happened to the very detailed answer and link I posted earlier? Hmmm?