Using All of the Toothpaste in a Tube

When I have used as much toothpaste, hand lotion, etc. as I can get out of the tube, I cut the tube into sections and keep it in a zip-lock baggie. I can get about two more weeks of use from what is still in the tube.

Source: myself

Anonymous

I use a similar method to get the last of the toothpaste or lotion from a tube. I cut the end off the tube, then I use a binder clip to hold it closed. As I use from the tube, I keep cutting it down until I get the last bit from the tube. The last tube of toothpaste I where I did this, lasted for almost 4 weeks. I have weak hands and cannot squeeze hard, so this saved me a lot of money.