Using Camera in Laptop

I have a camera in my laptop, and I don't know how to use it. What should I do?

By Pam H.

Are you referring to the camera that lets other people see you when you are "talking" to them? In any case, computers are different so you will have to find this in your laptop manual.

If you do not have a manual then research it on line. You will just have to have your laptop "name" and model number which is on your laptop. Usually you can find a manual to review on line or maybe print it out to keep for future reference.

You can also just Google your question (include laptop name and model) and maybe find an answer that way.

First - find the name and model number as this is necessary for anyone to be able to really answer your questions.

Computers TipsNovember 3, 2014
🌻
🐛
📓