Home RemediesHealth & Beauty

Using Deemark Diaba Amrit for Diabetes

Has anyone used deemark diaba amrit to get rid of diabetes?

By Nasim B.

Interesting. I did a search on that question and found it in a couple of discussion sites in the exact same words and one of the sites had removed it as spam.

There are ads for it at several sites, mostly in India, and all using the same phraseology. It seems to be offered by Teleone, a telephone shopping company. No site I looked at mentioned what the ingredients are and without knowing the ingredients it seems unlikely to be safe to try it.

Okay, now I found the ingredients http://www.tele  diaba-amrit.html they seem to include herbs for every possible bodily malfunction, and an awful lot of them. Without know the English name for them and what studies have been done on their safety, their safety in combination, and their effects it's hard to tell what they would do.

I'm not diabetic but it seems the best thing for a diabetic is exercising even if it's just walking. A diabetic friend of mind told me she lowered her glucose count by walking and dancing.

She also said when she got stressed out over her kids her count would go way up. Of course it's no cure but helps.

My doctor told me that once you develope diabetes you will always have it. Blood sugars will be normal if your diet is correct but you still are a diabetic.

Ads for this product overwhelm all TV channels! Is it approved by Health ministry in India? What are the ingredients and are there any clinical studies made/published? My persistent searches in internet couldn't find answers.

I would like to point out that the link given in the comment below is from a website promoting the product. In other words, they are trying to get you to buy it.

Do not take any herbal supplement or tea if it has any herb in it that you don't know for sure what it is or what it does. You could seriously damage your internal organs.

Diabetes is treated by a combination of diet, exercise, and regular doctor visits. Your doctor will prescribe medication. You will have to monitor your blood sugar levels. You may be required to take insulin.

There is no supplement on the market that will cure diabetes. It is a scam and you are wasting your money.

I'm from Pakistan. My father is diabetic since 12+ years and his blood glucose level always remains 300+. Also other secondary complications he have with diabetes. But when he started using this Diana tablets or mixture he's feeling very good. His BG level reached to 80 & his secondary complications with diabetes is also almost gone. Well I must say damn it works