Using Dog Diapers

An elderly dog sometimes can not control its bladder very well. This guide is about using dog diapers.

As we all know, dogs will keep going back to the places they smell their scent. Even if we can not smell it, they can. My little Yorkie ruined our carpet, which we are pulling up and replacing with hardwood.

My dog is old and has started to pee in our bed in the middle of the night. What kind of diaper is available for a female? I have water proof bedding and she has been to the vet.

By Gerry

Answers

Pet smart. Get at least 2. You can use panty liners in the diaper holder if dog is small. I have a medium size dog that I fold 2 paper towels to fit in the diaper holder. No matter what you use the elastic seems to get damp and has to be washed. Bless you for caring. When we get older our female piddle machine gets a little weak.