Using Dog Diapers

0
Share
Save
Follow
Print

older dogMy dog is old and has started to pee in our bed in the middle of the night. What kind of diaper is available for a female? I have water proof bedding and she has been to the vet.

By Gerry

Answers

Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 102 Feedbacks

Pet smart. Get at least 2. You can use panty liners in the diaper holder if dog is small. I have a medium size dog that I fold 2 paper towels to fit in the diaper holder. No matter what you use the elastic seems to get damp and has to be washed. Bless you for caring. When we get older our female piddle machine gets a little weak.

Answer this Question

As we all know, dogs will keep going back to the places they smell their scent. Even if we can not smell it, they can.

My little Yorkie ruined our carpet, which we are pulling up and replacing with hardwood.

Pets Dogs AdviceMarch 25, 2013
🌻
🎆
👔
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Using-Dog-Diapers.html