Using Dry Erase Calendars for Your Home

Saw this at a friend's house and I intend to have it ready in my home before school starts:

Purchase 3 dry-erase calendar boards. Fill out three months at a time; the current month, and the next two. Write in dates of all activities. You can use color coded markers for each family member, if you wish. Hang the three boards on the wall, with the current month on top, the other two below. Now you will always have a place to put current and future events.

Of course, at the end of the current month, simply move up the next two on the wall, and make a new one for the next month. I couldn't believe how easy this looked and can't wait to get mine up. Gone will be the calendars for each activity, etc. Everything in one place!

By Kim from Crawford, CO

3 More Solutions

I saw this idea at a friend's house, and asked for the tools to make it work from my grown daughter for Christmas last year. Purchase 2 dry erase calendars from your favorite office supply store.

Take two (my friend uses three) dry erase calendars. Use one for the current month, and the other for the upcoming month. Use different colors for different family member's schedules, pay days, holidays, appointments, etc.

Click to read more ideas from older posts on ThriftyFun.
Organizing Memory TricksNovember 4, 2012
👒
🌻
🐰
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Using-Dry-Erase-Calendars-for-Your-Home.html