Using Photos as Christmas Gift Tags

Category Gift Wrapping
Adding photos to your holiday gifts and gift tags makes it very easy, even for young children, to help distribute the gifts under the tree or at a family party.

I have a Christmas package tip to share: My niece, just turned 5, loves to pass out the gifts on Christmas morning at my house.

My 4 year old granddaughter will be Santa's helper this year. She will wear a Santa hat and distribute all the gifts from under the tree. Last year was hard for her because she couldn't read the names. This year she can hand out gifts with ease. Each gift has a photo on it so she will know immediately and will be less frustrated.

Since many of us have so many photos laying around, I decided to use them as name tags for gifts. I have 5 children, so instead of writing their names on each present, I tape a photo of them on their packages. A creative way to lighten the photo load. They all love this.

By Gwen L. from Palm Harbor, FL

Picture name tags for gifts. This works great for any gift giving holiday or occasion.

You'll need:

Directions:

Make copies of the pictures on a color copier or your home printer. That way you can preserve the originals. Cut them out and glue on a piece of paper cut the right size for a small card. Cut designs from wrapping paper to suit the occasion and glue on the card for decoration. Or you can decorate free hand or use stencils, stickers or stamps. Punch a hole in the card and string ribbon through to hang from the package. Write on the card who it is from. No need to write who it is to. This really works nice when you are searching under the Christmas tree looking for the certain gift to give. You don't have to read each and every tag just look for that person's picture.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Holidays and Parties Gifts Gift WrappingDecember 13, 2019
🎄
🎉

Generated 2019-12-14 23:05:22 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️