Using a Battery Tester

All of a sudden, my Kodak Easy Share digital camera would turn off as soon as it turned on. Or do nothing. Changing batteries didn't help. I even tested all the batteries on a battery tester. The tester was showing the batteries to be OK, when in fact, they were all subprime.

Before I threw it out, I checked one last time with another (5th set) of batteries and it worked just fine. And all of the batteries had expiration dates some two years down the road.

More Solutions

I found a battery tester at the local Dollar Tree store. Manufacturer is Sunbeam, and it tests all 1.5V (AAA, AA, C and D) and 9V batteries. It shows you the charge level, from 20% to 100%.

Consumer Advice Tips for ConsumersJanuary 27, 2014
🐛
👒
🌻
🐰
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Using-a-Battery-Tester.html