Using a Steam Cleaner on Microfiber

Can I clean a microfiber sofa with a steam cleaner?

Jessie from Attleboro, MA

Answers:

Using a Steam Cleaner on Microfiber

I'm not sure if you can, or if you'd want to. I use a damp rag on mine. I just purchased Resolve Multi-Use cleaner and sprayed it on spots after I dabbed with a damp sponge and I wiped the entire cushions. The sofa looks brand new. (08/31/2007)

By HDS

I just got a free Red microfiber Couch. I took all of the stuffing out of the cushions and pillows and washed them in the washing machine in cold water and detergent. Then I put them in the dryer for about 20 minutes. They came out beautiful! No spots and smell great.
I then used a little carpet cleaner machine on the rest of the couch. Worked great. Sofa is clean and looks brand new.