Valentine's Hanging Wall Decoration

Here is a cute and inexpensive Valentine's hanging wall decoration you can make for your home. This could double as party decorations for an at home date night, birthday, anniversary, wedding, bridal shower, etc.!

Total Time: 1 hour

1. Wrapped craft wire around a circular object.
  2. Cut off a little extra.
  3. Twist the wire to secure the circle. Optional: You can make a hook with the extra wire like I did, or if you like the round circle look you could use ribbon and knot to make your hook.
  4. Advertisement

5. Wrap your choice of color pipe cleaner all around. If you don't have pipe cleaners you could use ribbon. It took 5 pipe cleaners to complete my circle.
  6. For the center of your circle you could hang a photo from a ribbon. But, I chose to make 2 silver hearts from pipe cleaners. For the first heart, I used the complete pipe cleaner and twisted the ends of the pipe cleaner together and formed a heart. For the second heart, I used the same concept, but I cut off 2 inches of the pipe cleaner so the heart would be smaller.
  7. Advertisement

8. Cut ribbon to your desired length/colors and tie knots toward the bottom of the circle.
  9. Secure pipe cleaner hearts into place.
  10. It is ready to hang and display!

Crafts Valentine's Day DecorationsFebruary 9, 2020
🍀
🐰
🌻

Generated 2020-02-24 09:13:27 in 4 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

DecorationsValentine's Day